Thursday, July 1, 2010

Princess and the Frog

Muahahahhahaha~I finally watched it last night or this morning. =D
I woke up at 4pm, not a shocker, and ready to finish my Pirates of the Caribbean 3...I was watching it yesterday, but the copy died so I had to re-'acquire' it again. Anyways, I don't care what people say about how the 3rd Pirates suck because I love it. xD

Wow, I'm surrounded by pirate-y things. OP is pirates, and I'm watching pirate stuff and yeah. 294 episodes of pirates...now I want to be a pirate. D: I find it so cool~and I do love the way they dress. xD Anywhow...

Same for Princess and the Frog, I don't care whether the people say it sucks or it's boring or waste of money, I LOVED it! I cried with my sister. Man, the firefly...definitely my favorite character. He's so loyal to his love, a believer, not to mention, a very VERY courageous gentlemen. -sigh- So sad. I love the message in the story because although it seems VERY obvious, a lot of people nowadays...definitely adults, they understand that money isn't what's most important...and just...everyone is blinded by all these material stuff so much, they don't realize that it won't bring them happiness. And the thing is, there are shows and gossip and all that, spreading about how some really rich people are sad and stuff...people still don't understand that money doesn't make them happy. -sigh-

I guess showing this Disney film to little kids will teach them earlier on that marrying for love will definitely bring more happiness than marrying for money. =D

Aside from that, I just love it! I, personally, have a soft spot for Disney stuff and princess-y related things. Man, the girl in there....so spoiled! Her princess bed, her princess dresses and everything...so jealous! I think the big difference from this compared to the other Disney princesses ones was that the prince played a big role! The other, the prince was charming, but they talked little and appeared little...not much of a character development compared to the frog prince-y. Of course, there's also the race difference and I think this definitely helped a lot of little kids open up their hearts that they can be a princess too. Yay~!

Enough princess babbling, time for me to get some breakfast or whatever.

2 comments:

  1. also a big difference that the spoiled princess in that movie is really nice and funny too...that was a big reason why I liked it. XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesh yesh! xD
    With her being so nice to Tiana, that was definitely surprising for me because half the time, I thought she would be all evil and blah blah blah like the typical princess stories with evil, rich, spoiled brats that tries to ruin the loving couple and blah blah.

    She was awesome xD~~

    ReplyDelete