Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gaze-gaze-gazette~~!!

Well, I have been obsessed with Gazette for a bit. Before, only the music, but after socializing with some INSANELY CRAZY Gazette friends, I have been converted. Now that Helen has given me sources to stalking, I have also been officially converted into a stalking fangirl. :D

And yesh, I have just seen Aoi's attempt to drawing a no haired Tony Tony Chopper! Chopper would cry if he knew that Aoi only drew him because he had no hair. Chopper is one of cutest character ever!! Anyways, Aoi is so sweet~~ drawing/doodling to support Ruki~~ (who has an absolutely amazing, wonderful, s*xy, mesmerizing voice -droolz-)

Of course, aside from Jrock/Visual-Kei stuff...I have been listening to Rap! Eminem. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Eminem? I love his lyrics...all his rap songs have such meaning to them and it's about his life, not some made-up bs. I was crying, watching some of his videos and stuff. I love Eminem. xD

--
Mayakashi (Deception) - my recent obsession from the album, Before I Decay (which I'm trying to obtain. xD) Do you hear the mad skillz? The Guitar is SICK! > : D In love love love love loveeeee~~~




"The kisses were made in deception and the wounds were forgiven
When I noticed it, again there was no one here ..."


-my favorite line~ the lyrics are gorgeous<3

No comments:

Post a Comment