Monday, June 7, 2010

sorry D:

it's better to not overestimate yourself and underestimate others.

it's always shocking how much you have underestimate others because you're blinded by the thoughts that you are more superior than them, even if it's not intentional.

that's just my wise advice to you all. =)

--
i feel so guilty earlier and even now, because of my carelessness and my forgetfulness. i really need to be way more considerate than i am now.

sorry D:

-sigh- thank God she has such a big heart to not be angry with me =D another reason why shes my friend. haha.

anyways

im STILL very overly excited that i'm a Dollars! you can kill me now and i will have no regrets. man, it's so alike. gahhhh!

anyhow, i believe i have another entry to blog, but perhaps...i'll to that tomorrow...maybe during first block? another temptations to skip half of first block is bugging me, but my concious is telling it off. save meeeee~~

actually, i have two entries to blog so i will probably blog on during class and one after. muahaha! time for one episode of OP before i head of to bed with absolutely no progress at all.


tomorrow will be last day with dad -cries-

No comments:

Post a Comment