Saturday, June 5, 2010

mochi mochi

drinking mango mochi slush again. I am addicted alright. Fresh mango<3 Who could resist? Especially on such a nice warm day like today~

Anyways, I woke around 6-7am (yes, on a Saturday) to go to the states. Shockingly, I bought absolutely nothing. My brother and dad ended up buying something. Well, my sister did get a Sally Hansen nail polish and the new St. Ives Green Tea cleanser. Other than that, yeah. I am still shocked. I actually wanted new clothes and shoes since I haven't really been shopping...

Well, then again, I'm not much of a shopper. My brother, compared to me, shops more. xD Guess he took my femininty (if that's right) from me. Yupyup~
I ALWAYS say I will shop like crazy, but end up not. ==''' Shame. I spent most of the time, hunting shoes for my sister. We didn't find anything even though we went through every store that sells shoes in the Premium Outlet...-sigh- Probably hunt downtown soon.

--
I realized I haven't blogged about anything serious these days....so here goes:

If you look around, there are some really negative people. I, for one, is quite a negative thinker...yet I am positive. No idea how this works, but yeah. What bugs me is that the people who are negative, they show it so much it's affecting the people around them and just brings down the mood. That totally p'sses me off because of course, I'm happy. Trust me, if I'm being all depressed and stuff....I can rant on and on and on...but yeah...

--
I remember talking to some people about how our grade..the people are SO reptitive.

No...BS-ing isn't the only way to survive IB. You CAN'T survive IB by pure BS-ing. Honestly. The whole IB equal I BS is just a joke...the IB teachers have seen TONS of written work and all that...obviously, they are able to tell the difference from real quality work and BS-ing. If they can't, then any regular teachers would be able to become an IB teacher.

I hear so many BS-ing. Some BS that doesn't even make sense. Like, they just want to talk to show that they're participating by repeating the EXACT same thing in 3 different ways. So annoying. Please...
The worst part is, if the person is stubborn, they believe their BS is right...they won't even listen to your idea. The idea you have support for. No, wait, here's the problem...when they THINK they're thinking in other people's point of view or trying to accept people's idea though they're not. Gahhh! I hate it when people say: Yeah, I am...blah blah blah..but then they're not..because RIGHT AFTER they say they are....another stubborn statement comes attached with it.

Let's get this straight, I'm not saying I'm right because I don't BS. In fact, I rarely speak out in class so yeah. xD I don't share my ideas and just sit there to look stupid. That's a problem. Plus, I'm also stubborn.

Another annoying problem is when...you say something...and share it out with people...then they would disagree with it...but after a while..they end up agreeing and saying yeah yeah...though it was contradicting their idea. Don't forget the fact that they were really really stubborn in the beginning, supporting their idea all the way, until you finish reasoning with them...and unconciously...they start agreeing with you and turn the whole 'discussion' into a situation where you were the one whose wrong and they're changing it into the case where they were the one with the idea. If that made any sense...


That ALWAYS happens. One other thing that p'sses me off and happens is when I say something...share my idea since it's a group sharing thing...and when it's time to present....the person goes BEFORE me and say whatever I just share (which was my idea) and then pratically says everything until you have nothing left to say. Yupyup. I hate those kind of people. So mousey and cheap. >= I know someone who did that one purpose and like..purposely wanted to speak first and said EVERYTHING the group planned out and the rest of the members were like...uhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment