Monday, June 28, 2010

insomniac

it sucks to be an insomniac. Seriously. I can't sleep again, tonight...before a test. I cooked a midnight snack and stuff, drank milk, listened to music, nothing works. I tried reading and everything, but time just seems to go by so slow and I though: Why waste time? I should probably just get up and watch some One Piece until my eyelids feel heavy...

I'm so tired. My eyes did feel like closing, more like..my eyelids, but yeah...twice...and I tried sleeping, but I couldn't. -sigh- this sucks.

--

As for my previous entry, I am still depressed about that, but I'm sure I'll get around back to it again one day. Muahahahaha~

--

I really want to buy a book. The Book :) -searches-

--

I realized I haven't watched a movie on my list yet, but yesterday, I managed to rewatch Kate & Leopold on channel 88 again! Yay! I love it so much. I won't get sick of it...I think reading a book would be better...well, online story. This isn't a movie where I can rewatch again and again and won't get sick of though...I think two or three times is enough. Yay Hugh Jackman! Where's the gentlemen nowadays? No man stands when a lady leaves the room anymore D: ...sucks.

Aside from that, I just had something to mention, but I forgot...gahhhh~~!!

I would also like to announce that I adore MysteriousGuitarman videos. Yesh, I do. They are so entertaining, amusing, every awesome adjective that exists, but I can't think of at the moment...haha.

Now, time for me to carry out my get-up-to-date-with-the-fans plan :D

~oh, I remember. Today's episode was SO FREAKIN' AWESOME~~~So sad, once again. Never fails to amaze me. <3 -loves- and -adores-

Ah, not to mention, I just spoiled PLL for myself. After watching episode 3, I couldn't wait any longer and decided to stalk. Who knew Mr. Fitz was German ;D hehe~ I also realized the sister's fiancee, Ren, has an awesome accent! Yay for accented doctors~<3
Episode 4 comes out tomorrow I think...or July 4th...something like that.

PLL<3

nightz~ or should I say, Morning~world!

2 comments:

  1. haha watching kate and leopold once was good enough for me...can't even watch it twice. Like Leap Year and Dear John, they're only good the first time. I watched The Lightning Thief yesterday and I actually liked it...O__o but don't read that book. So boring. Books...I just bought a book called Stolen, by Lucy Christopher, and it's...pretty good. I just bought it because the front flap was interesting and the library didn't have it...sigh, I have no patience at all. And I don't know why this comment is so long......XD Have you read The Thirteenth Tale? Read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh~~ true true. I tend to like watching movies again >w<'' Especially when I saw a part of a horror movie or something, I go back to some happy films to erase the yeahh...terrifying scenes that haunts me...

    Books books books! I really need to go book shopping ... one day, when books aren't so expensive (which is never) and yeah. >w< So much summer reading this summer! Thanks for the recommendation! I jsut bought Impulse (which I love a lot), by Ellen Hopkins. xD And I'm still re-reading A Million Little Pieces by James Frey (trying to find a copy of it)...I love it so I rereading it, well...parts of it, that is. xP

    Watch Pretty Little Liars (PLL) with me >:D I already got Narada into it and Kitty is watching too. Join us~~ it's only 3 episodes so far.

    ReplyDelete