Sunday, June 13, 2010

finally finally!

I finally watched Sherlock Holmes yesterday and I LOVE IT!! SOOOOOO MUCHH!! xDDD
Melody was right, it was a little hard to understand him talk...which is why I turned up the volume quite loud ;D Haha. xD

Either way, throughout the whole movie, I loved it.
Everything. Every detail of it. Of course, I love the color scheme of the movie, it's just so...mysterious. I like I like. xP I love Sherlock...he's hilarious xP -sigh- They should make more movies like these! Same for anime...=\

--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
DADDY! <3

I called my dad last night since he's at Hong Kong and it's his birthday then =P. I feel so bad, every year, I never get to celebrate his birthday with him. He's always back in Hong Kong on his birthday. I feel like he does that on purpose so we don't waste money for his birthday. He finds it completely pointless because the money we use to buy gifts...is what he earned to support us. ><''' -sigh-

At least when we went to Seattle...he bought a jacket from Polo Ralph Lauren xD

I'm totally going to save up money to buy a massage chair...seriously. For both my daddy and for me =D. ><'''
--

3 more days of school! Dun DUn DUNNNNNNNN~~!!! -sound effects-

No comments:

Post a Comment