Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tropic Thunder

At least I watched a movie today, though I woke up at 3 or 4 pm today. Not smart. Haha. Messing up my time before summer school! Well, I slept at 7am in the morning. Though what I did was not smart, I do not regret it.

I finished reading my book and I want a copy of it. Darn good books. HST, my friend reminded me ==''. Great, pricier things, what a great start for summer! Definitely motivates a lazy person to go on a shopping spree. -sigh- seriously, I love online shopping. You click click click and it delivers to your front door! I'm really really REALLY not a shopper o-o''. Bleh.

Once again, my house smells like Miss Dior Cherie. I'm really use to the smell. I use to be not that big of a fan, only a HUGE lover of the photo shoot, but now...thanks to my mom, I love it. I'm being way to influenced. My mom's perfume collection continues to expand...as my sister's closet do...and my brother's shoe collection. A family of collectors!

Anyways, back to the movie I watched ;D TROPIC THUNDER! I have heard from some people it was hilarious and I agree, it was hilarious. In the beginning, I found it ultra funny, a little wrong though, but yeah. The ending didn't live up to the beginning, sadly...though it was still funny, but just not as good. It was okay, the last scene was a little corny and dull...somewhat cliche, you can say...very predictable. Random serious looking guy, doing a weird dance....I've seen that before.

So I would recommend this movie to those who...don't mind crude jokes? Some parts are offending and definitely stupid...the jokes they make, but if you can look past that and ignore your kind-hearted self screaming : WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU WATCHING THIS POINTLESS FREAKIN' MOVIE?!?!?, then you should go ahead and watch it!

Truly, this movie had no point, just like Land of the Lost. My sister will so not like this movie. I remember how in the theatre, my brother and I were laughing like crazy with the other people (in Hong Kong theatre!) and my sister was just like : oh my gosh...=='' Though she did laugh, she regretted watching it. -cough- she laughed the loudest in the theatre -cough-


(I apologize for the bad quality...can't find the official trailer with good quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment