Thursday, May 20, 2010

terani

I finally published this entry which I blogged yesterday...for permission to reveal the dress xP

and yes...some stuff are in Japanese...and some stuff..are VERY long xP My long to-do list =)
--


Okay, my sister has already ordered her dress...it's still unknown when the dress will arrive from New York. xD I don't think anyone in her year has ordered any Terani dresses! I heard some people are ordering from Jovani (which ranges around 200-400) and I don't really like it. The style isn't really to my liking, too summery and flowery. Definitely won't match me and I think it's just so...yeah. Don't know how to explain. x. x''

Her Terani dress...It's gorgeous...but then again, very expensive. So far, yeah, it's around 600or so. She also has to pay for the fitting which is about 50 so yeah...650 in total, probably. xD

I really really think it's gorgeous. Really, fairy tale like, so I like it. =P

-sigh- She still has to do her hair, manicure, shoes and bag! Most likely a clutch bag, I suppose...=\ Oh, and a shawl to match the dress. For makeup, she already has a solution xD My dad's best friend's wife worked at the TV station before and knows how to do professional makeup, yay! Haha.

Anyways, I feel that I'm quite excited for her prom...o-o. Can't wait to see her dress, of course. After searching painfully through google, I was able to find a picture of her dress. Terani<3 big ="D]




1 comment:

  1. o my god...that dress is...more beautiful than words can describe...

    ReplyDelete