Sunday, May 30, 2010

sunturday movie

I managed to sneak in a movie today-ish!

Finally got acquired Leap Year and watched it. I thought it was very very sweet. xD A cute, cliched movie...very enjoyable for the weekends. I won't say it's the best, but I quite liked it. xP Mathew Goodes looked awesome xDD and of course, Amy Adams is just gorgeous. I think the main thing I loved about the movie wasn't the plot or anything, but the scenary. I really need to go to Ireland and just...all around England. It's beautiful!

The ending was really romantic and sweet =P Cliched, once again, but yeah. Look past the unoriginality and it's awesome! I think the two looked awesome together =P Mathew Goodes looks better unshaved. That's all I can say. xD

Another weekend wasted-ish. I was hoping to start some stuff, but yeah. Anyways, I haven't been blogging since I have been occupied with some stuff. I dropped all anime series I have been watching, all manga reading, all music video and trailer stalking and all blog following. Amazing.

--
I had to blog once about our awesome planning with the handsome guy =D Haha. Just had to mention it. Now I have a purple pen! Yay!

--
I went for cheesecake today with my dad, sister and brother. It was SOOOOOO good. Man, I love night-cake snacking time. xP The drink I ordered was awesomee~~ Royal Thai which has coconut milk and lychee. Sounds weird, but it tastes awesome. The lychee taste just adds that refreshing feel to it. xP

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment