Sunday, May 16, 2010

good ol' times.

I remember watching and rewatching the VCR. (I always rewatch/reread things =D).
After stalking a blog, I remembered I wanted to look for some of my favorites again.

This one, Flamigo, is hilarious. xD So cute: 'Carnaval des Animaux' by Camille Saint-Saëns. I think this is just like highschool. =D


I have always loved the Rhapsody in Blue the most. My favorite symphony from Fantasia 2000. I love the artwork and the little girl is so adorable! xD It's just so unique. The music and everything, live every other symphony, fits perfectly.




I use to get really scared of this one and feel like I want to cry when everything was gone (2:46...scared like crazy when I was a kid), but rewatching this now...it's very very beautiful. The music, the animation, and the story of course. Here, Igor Stravinsky's Firebird.


They are the few symphonies I remember from Fantasia 2000. I think I watched the 1940 before, but I can't remember that as well. The other ones I remember is the Tin Soldier one (Steadfast Tin Soldier), that's the one that made me hate Jack-in-the-boxes, haha. There was also the weird whale one...which I never understood. Of course, who could forget the awesome Mickey Mouse one and the walking broomstick that carries pails of water. Ah, the Donald Duck and the ark. xP They are the ones I remember better.

No comments:

Post a Comment