Tuesday, May 18, 2010

11:57am

around this time, yesterday...everyone was waiting...counting down to 12am to apply for summer school. It was so hardcore! So scary...lagged my laptop like crazy. The site kept crashing and lagging and then I got sad and mad.

My hand was actually sweating and was really hot. x . x'' I don't want to try this again D:
Fighting with Asian mothers who are helping their kids apply for summer school and the other fellow grade 10ers...applying for physics 11, socials 11, and math 11 or something like that.

--

I have become a professional Melody, PYL and Ian stalker. =) [and many more...]

--
(please imagine the following in Dory's singing voice...AKA...Ellen)

just keep coloring, just keep coloring, what do we do we color...color...color...

LA LA LA LA LA LA~~~~~ LA LA LA~~

--


No, I did not skip school today. I had a stomache flu or something. x . x'' Felt horrible during Summer School hours already. Head bursting due to last minute science workbook and math...

--

I haven't watched or read manga for TWO days...be amazed.

--

I finally got around to watching New Moon.
Man, the acting sucks...they showed no emotions. I think the end acting was probably better than the beginning. Even I could do better than that...seriously.

She did not seem like she was in pain when he left. More like an...asthma attack.
When Bella screamed at night...she sounded more like she was in labor...which really scared me and I had to pause the movie...

Rewatching UP was funny...same for Brides War. Vera Wang...
"You do not alter Vera to fit you, you alter yourself to fit Vera..." LOL!

1 comment:

  1. ...Should I be honored that ur stalking me or something?

    ReplyDelete