Wednesday, April 28, 2010

haircut

No on notices my haircut! I cut my bangs. D:
I suppose I should take it as a compliment xD Since my skills are so wonderful, you can't tell the difference between the original stylist and my skills! xP Anyhow, it is shorter, and my attempt to kind of...make it more bangs-like, but still swift off to the side. Yupyup~

So shocked that so many people are obsessed with the whole Duck song and the Badger thing. I look on msn and I see a few people with the: 'hey, got any grapes?' on their pm! It's very amusing.

--

For the math quiz, I did some very very VERY stupid mistakes which I now hate myself for. I am now 100% sure I got the last question part c wrong, for sure sure! I think my B. (the triangle question) is wrong. Well, I forgot the volume formula for that and I took a guess. Other than that, I think I did okay...hopefully. x . x'' -sigh- I have such a weird memory.

--

Ah, I want to share that today, when I walked home from school...I saw a crushed snail shell. It was VERY gross and scary. I was freaked out by it and yeah...my heart did skip a beat. Why? Because before that, I saw a tiny dog poop surrounded by flies.
At first, I was walking and noticed a funny shaped thing on the floor. My 'Joycey-senses' tells me to avoid it and when I tried stepping around it, all these flies flew all over the place. It reminded me of the scene in Resident Evil 3 when Alice opened the closet door and a swarm of flies flew out and this dead body was hanging there. Like, that swarm of flies scene...was kind of like how the flies on the poop was like. Reeeeaaally freaked me out.

--
Another video to share, kudos to PYL:



Spent lunch watching these orange videos and it was hilarious! All those puns - someone should show Mr. Eastwood! xP Anyways, I completely forgot about this other video I wanted to share. Probably blog about it later. =D

Such a nice and pretty day! So warm and the wonderful breeze~ I also saw a cloud in the shape of a whale when I reached the gate of my house! It was so cute~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment