Wednesday, April 14, 2010

family

I miss my dad, of course. I did talk to him a while ago and yeah. He said he will come back in April and it's April already! Now, he says he has to wait until April 22nd passed and had his check-up before he can come back. My dad recently had surgery so yeah. It's nothing big, but still worried though. D:

--

Aside from that...GREAT news!
Today, my sister received an acceptance e-mail (letter arrives later) from Queens University and she's accepted for the Arts department! The Science department hasn't responded yet, just like how UBC's Science department replies later after the Arts. Now, she's deciding whether to go to Queens or not. I think she really wants to go, but is still a little uncertain about leaving. Of course, she's going to Queens for her undergrad. I think after that, she'll go to McGill for med school...maybe.

Anyways, I'm happy for her. From what I know, she was accepted by UBC, of course. I don't think she applied for any other schools. Not SFU since she's aiming for Sci and Arts...and SFU is more of tech and is famous for their business program thingy.

She didn't apply for any states universities since she didn't take any SAT classes and stuff. I know a classmate of her's got accepted to Princeton or something! Amazing, right? So hard. Well, I definitely won't be going to the states for my undergrad unless I magically got scholarship for that, but I doubt it...not taking SAT classes. Maybe I should...o-o'''

Anyways, I haven't even decided what I want to do yet so I'll just go with the flow and wait to see what happens. I am a little interested, lately, in the film industry...but it's going to be really hard. Lots of competitions. But, if you think about it, practically everything has compeition...unless you want to go into Forestry o-o''' the easy and (no offence) boring way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment