Saturday, March 20, 2010

Masterpiece!

I have just finished watching the new episode of Durarara! Which is episode 11. I absolutely love it and I totally thank Kitty for telling me about it. Supposedly, Durarara! was a short novel made into a manga. The effect didn't really work well so they made an anime of it.

I LOVE the style of drawing and the way it works. Every episode is so cool. Everything is completely linked. Man, episode 11 was something I totally expected, but then I still was shocked and overwhelmed. This always happen. For everything, I actually know all the results and everything, but everytime I see the result, I'm still surprised and overwhelmed by it. So much for mental prepareness. I guess this is good though, like now, I like feeling excited over the result of this episode even though I expected it. Durarara! is NOT cliche, that's for sure.

It's not exactly romance or comedy. I don't know, kind of weird. You may think it's boring, but I find it so unique and cool. Like how they show you a scene, then it will go back in time and then show you every event that led up to that scene and then continue on from it. I just adore this. I might read the short novel for it soon as well since I love this. The anime effect definitely work out.

GINTAMA IS STILL SO HILARIOUS xD






It's backwards, but it works well! xD (the second video)

No comments:

Post a Comment