Sunday, February 21, 2010

hmmmm...

You know, I'm just thinking...to be honest, I'm not really going through a really hard time. Yes, there may be problems in my life, but compared to many others, I'm pretty fortunate. I guess I'll just be grateful for what I have now, the friends I have, the things I have and the many amazing experiences I have gone through.

I'll probably look back at myself later on, thinking I'm such a complaining b**** and I'm VERY ungrateful, so this will hopefully be my changing point.

I also don't want to be a hypocrite because I REALLY hate how some people complain about their lives and how much they hate it and want to die because compared to my life, there's is SO much more better. And to be honest, my life isn't that bad so overall, they are just fortunate spoiled brats who have nothing to do, but complain about every little thing that doesn't go their way. Like honestly, if their life isn't as bad as mine...then how bad could it be?

-sigh-

Anyways, I also really dislike how some people -cough- the 'Jerk' -cough- asks me for my opinion, then completely go against it. What's the point? They make up a whole bunch of bs to go against my opinion, which they seek. I really hate giving opinions and ideas to people like that...people who never accepts them. Grrrrr...

Anyways, I'm almost done my English! Yay!
I still haven't watched Hagane no Renkinjutsushi or Hanasakeru Seishounen today. -sigh- hungry...I should get SUSHI. xD
Though it's late...

No comments:

Post a Comment