Thursday, February 25, 2010

gone.

Dad left, I ended up crying again. Even though it's been the millionth time he leaves, I will continue to always cry. Even though he always comes back in two or three months, I will still be just as excited for his arrival.

-sigh-
I'm so tired. From now on, I have to start walking to school EVERY day and walking back. It takes around 20-30 minutes to walk there and another 20-30 minutes to walk back. So tiring. I hate walking, I'm already tired out from earlier, my first walk home. My eyes are dying and I feel so sleepy.

Where are my classmates when I need to ask them what's for homework? I feel angry I left my social textbook at school...I hope I didn't get the wrong one...-sigh-

I must not fall asleep. No naps, or it will ruin my time. -mental slap-

No comments:

Post a Comment