Sunday, February 28, 2010

Closing Ceremony.

Now, I must say, the closing ceremony was awesome! Sadly, I missed the opening ceremony (so tired that I fell alseep D:), so seeing the closing ceremony was very lucky of me since it's a Sunday!

I thought it was funny, the comedian parts..(I think it's the comedian part..) and when the giant moose and beavers were floating around. That was hilarious and so cute. The giant hockey players and that little boy being the puck was very very cute and creative. I thought the closing ceremony was well done. The effects and everything was awesome. xD

-sigh- it's quite sad that the Olympics is ending though. I wish I actually did go to a game or something. I want some olympic gears D: I will try and aquire one soon. I'm proud I did watch parts of the hockey games, the single free style skating, some curling, men's skating, etc. etc. Glad that I did watch parts of things ><"'' haha.

It's still unbelievable and amazing that the Olympics was here, right next to me. The whole world coming here together to see these events. It's very heartmoving, watching the playbacks earlier. Watching the playbacks on the special moments when we won our first Gold, when we won our last Gold...it was heart-moving watching us win...in general. The athletes' hard work is definitely shown in these games and their efforts obviously helped make the olympics much more enjoyable for us all. -sigh- it's still a pity the olympics is over. I will definitely look out for that paralympics...perhaps watch some events when I have free time. =)

Anyways, time to start on science...D:

No comments:

Post a Comment