Monday, February 8, 2010

being happy is very hard

Trying to stay happy the whole time during school is very tiring ad energy-consuming. I get hyped up about many things and when I start feeling tired...well, when I show that I'm tired, it looks more like I'm depressed or not feeling well.

I wonder what kind of image/impression do I give people?

Anyways, aside from my thoughts. I got over my Math and Science test! Yay!

I didn't study AT ALL for them so I pretty much winged it. Somewhat, I am proud...though I shouldn't be.

But hey, for a person who watches anime 24/7 intensively and goes hardcore about anime, I'm quite okay, arent I?
I do have mental prepareness for failing though.

It's a habit, a good habit, to think I will do bad. If I think that way, I don't have too high of an expectation so if I do bad, I will be like ==''' not as depressed, but if I do good, I will be extra happy + =D.
So stupid. haha.

Anyways, I am once again: bored. I already lurked around Neopets for a bit and yeah, nothing much happened. I 'cooked' myself a snack to eat! Yay! Well, heated it. Anyways, I'm quite proud that I didn't destroy my home kitchen since I suck horribly at cooking.

Perhaps I should take my 4 hour nap? Or I could continue watching Gintama episode 74.

I'll decide later...ish.

pockymeji.

1 comment: